Are hate crimes still a real problem?

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
www.facebook.com
https://atlantablackstar.com/2018/1...n-against-san-francisco-construction-company/

The racial messages were just some of the many other incidents he experienced. He said one time he had bodily waste all over his hands after someone filled up the soap dispenser with feces. When he told his supervisor about the incident, the employer told Haley via text, “We are all grown men. You need to get over this.”
“When I see that soap dish in any bathroom that I go to, it just re-triggers it,” Haley expressed. “I walk right out.”
I think this is a good case for a real problem, but SJWs focus on idiot causes/complaints that aren't worth anything. For instance, who cares if Christmas is referred to as Christmas?

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Staff member
Administrator
Math Helper
Jan 25, 2018
St. Augustine
I celebrate the birthday of Isaac Newton on December 25. :)

But, I do think hate crimes are an issue, and need to be punished as such, when it can be reasonably demonstrated that they are indeed hate crimes.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
www.facebook.com
Man fought back during yoga studio shooting with a broom

A lot of these people think they're entitled to stuff.

Beierle was described as a brooding military veteran and former teacher, who appeared to have made videos detailing his hatred of everything from the Affordable Care Act to girls who'd allegedly mistreated him in middle school. The videos were posted four years ago, and were removed from YouTube after the shooting.