Illegals In the Navy

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC
Should the Navy allow illegals to enlist? I say NO WAY!!! What about you?

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
I think a harsh stand should be taken against illegals, but we cannot forget, though, that the US brought on a lot of this!

Reactions: harpazo

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC
I think a harsh stand should be taken against illegals, but we cannot forget, though, that the US brought on a lot of this!
You are so right. America is responsible for the large influx of illegals in our country. They are not here to work in jobs Americans dislike. They are here to invade. Plain and simple, AN INVASION of illegals that obviously cannot be controlled.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
You are so right. America is responsible for the large influx of illegals in our country. They are not here to work in jobs Americans dislike. They are here to invade. Plain and simple, AN INVASION of illegals that obviously cannot be controlled.
What about free trade? If those nations are flooded with cheap farm goods, for instance, how can poor people compete?

Case in point (and this is close to your old home): Clinton floods Haiti with cheap US rice. Good move Bill!

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Staff member
Administrator
Math Helper
Jan 25, 2018
St. Augustine
I wasn't aware that our armed forces were allowing illegal immigrants to join.

Reactions: harpazo and anemone

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
I think the rules for getting in the military would be tougher than for getting food stamps - but I could be wrong.

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC
I think the rules for getting in the military would be tougher than for getting food stamps - but I could be wrong.
Wrong is wrong. Right is right. Illegal is illegal.