Interracial Dating and Insecurity

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
www.facebook.com
A lot of old men hate it cause they fear their daughters dating black guys. And also, many non-whites hate it for similar reasons. However, is this being presumptuous?

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC
A lot of old men hate it cause they fear their daughters dating black guys. And also, many non-whites hate it for similar reasons. However, is this being presumptuous?
Personally, I don't see a problem with dating outside my race but society is not ready nor will it ever be ready to accept interracial relationships without gossip.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
www.facebook.com
Personally, I don't see a problem with dating outside my race but society is not ready nor will it ever be ready to accept interracial relationships without gossip.
It depends on the environment. I mean, it's a no-brainer that a couple will have to dump a good deal of family to do it, but there is always replacements.

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC
It depends on the environment. I mean, it's a no-brainer that a couple will have to dump a good deal of family to do it, but there is always replacements.
Society, even in the 21st century, is very ignorant.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
www.facebook.com
Some fundies claim that interracial dating is a one-world agenda, even real Christians, not KKK or something.

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
www.facebook.com
Most of it is just being a bully. But they try to justify the garbage by saying Satan wants to reunite all the races in some evil scheme.

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC
Most of it is just being a bully. But they try to justify the garbage by saying Satan wants to reunite all the races in some evil scheme.
I do not see the connection between Satan and interracial relationships.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
www.facebook.com
I do not see the connection between Satan and interracial relationships.
But see, racists put one there! All they have to do is twist verses, interpretations etc. For instance, the Babylon thing where supposedly God was trying to separate the races, and Satan was trying to bring them together.

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC
But see, racists put one there! All they have to do is twist verses, interpretations etc. For instance, the Babylon thing where supposedly God was trying to separate the races, and Satan was trying to bring them together.
People interpret the Bible as they see fit.