New "The Math Help" Facebook Group

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
Log into Facebook | Facebook (click on link before this to get there that says "Log into Facebook) (working on changing the number in URL to themathhelp soon.)

Also, there is the page already up. The Math Help

@pre-trib-rapture @MarkFL

Note the page has to be built big first - so I can then advertise the group on the page to build it up.

Reactions: pre-trip_rapture
Jan 15, 2020
Bronx, NY
Log into Facebook | Facebook (click on link before this to get there that says "Log into Facebook) (working on changing the number in URL to themathhelp soon.)

Also, there is the page already up. The Math Help

@pre-trib-rapture @MarkFL

Note the page has to be built big first - so I can then advertise the group on the page to build it up.
I don't think Mark likes social media. I'll check out your facebook math group page.

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
I don't think Mark likes social media. I'll check out your facebook math group page.
He doesn't have to get on it. I will just post certain problems on it - mainly to tease them to come here.

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
@pre-trip_rapture It's actually a good idea to direct people in NYC, your home - to the group, not the website. That way we have them in a list. But I need to have a more "easy to remember" URL for it - so I'm going to message Facebook to allow me to use "the math help" at the end of the URL.