Jan 25, 2018
St. Augustine
Reactions: anemone

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC
Why not post the citations as I do not have time to read a book of little interest to me. ;)
Little interest? OMG! No wonder Mexicans are taking over the USA. They [Mexicans] have convinced Americans (mostly the White race) that WE ARE HERE TO WORK THE JOBS AMERICANS DISLIKE. What White people do not know is the fact that Mexicans, like most Latinos, are expert deceivers, smiling in your face and wishing you and the USA the worst.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Staff member
Administrator
Math Helper
Jan 25, 2018
St. Augustine
I just don't think illegal aliens are the monsters you seem to think they are. I am too busy to obsess over it. Since you've not provided any evidence to support your claims regarding illegals and crime, I am putting this out of my mind now.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Staff member
Administrator
Math Helper
Jan 25, 2018
St. Augustine
It's kind of like gay people. I know several gay people who are hard working morally upright folks who have been in monogamous relationships for decades. But, you won't see people like them in the media, you always see the flamboyant leather queens wearing pink wigs marching in parades. The media likes to make monsters out of people.

Reactions: anemone

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
WE ARE HERE TO WORK THE JOBS AMERICANS DISLIKE.
That was the case at first, but they've expanded into trades making people angry.

harpazo

Pure Mathematics
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
NYC
Believe whatever you want. I know Hispanics. Most of them hate the USA.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
Believe whatever you want. I know Hispanics. Most of them hate the USA.
Why is that the case? And, of course, they're not alone.

But then again, we're talking about stereotypes.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Staff member
Administrator
Math Helper
Jan 25, 2018
St. Augustine
in one earlier episode they did mention the thing about people talking of "gas" and "vapors" that appeared and that they themselves thought the plague came from the gas.
Episode of what?