R Studio for Statistics

Esmee

Jan 13, 2020
I recently checked out R studio for the data science. It makes use of the R language underneath for the commands. And most of it's use is in the statistics and the probability. A lot in the data science is around those two topics. I have used only few set of the packages for it. So far getting quicker answers just by using the functions and loading of data is fun. I am wondering if anyone here have tried the R software for stats and probability?

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
These programs like that, a popular one being Wolfram, should be avoided by learners - cause they need to "know under the hood". I mean, what if people never learned to add - cause of calculators?

I recently checked out R studio for the data science. It makes use of the R language underneath for the commands. And most of it's use is in the statistics and the probability. A lot in the data science is around those two topics. I have used only few set of the packages for it. So far getting quicker answers just by using the functions and loading of data is fun. I am wondering if anyone here have tried the R software for stats and probability?
I haven't tried it. Is it free or have some trial on it?