Upgrade to XenForo 2.0.10

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Staff member
Administrator
Math Helper
Jan 25, 2018
St. Augustine
After the upgrade, we changed the editor toolbar icons for the "math" and "youtube" BBCode tags to take advantage of XF 2's support for "Font Awesome" icons:

tml_editortoolbar.png

Of course, hovering over any of the buttons in the toolbar will give you a mouseover tooltip which shows the button's description. (Yes)

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
www.facebook.com
After the upgrade, we changed the editor toolbar icons for the "math" and "youtube" BBCode tags to take advantage of XF 2's support for "Font Awesome" icons:

View attachment 1005

Of course, hovering over any of the buttons in the toolbar will give you a mouseover tooltip which shows the button's description. (Yes)
Well, that's a time-saver for sure - or you can just do copy and paste like I do, but I think that's still longer.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Staff member
Administrator
Math Helper
Jan 25, 2018
St. Augustine
Well, that's a time-saver for sure - or you can just do copy and paste like I do, but I think that's still longer.
Do you compose your posts elsewhere and then paste them into the editor here?

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
www.facebook.com
Do you compose your posts elsewhere and then paste them into the editor here?
No, my work on here is original to this site. Also, I'm not on other math forums.

What I mean is there are so many math tags needed on a post, that I would copy/paste them to save time rather than type.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Staff member
Administrator
Math Helper
Jan 25, 2018
St. Augustine
What I actually meant is whether you compose your posts in a word processor, or other text editor. :)