What subjects you like - outside of math and science?

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
Which ones for all you math lovers out there? :)

Darya

Apr 20, 2019
America
I'm not a huge math and science person to begin with- much more into history and English. But I don't mind biology if the teacher is good enough.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
I tend to like all subjects - minus psychology-ish courses.

Darya

Apr 20, 2019
America
I haven't had the chance to take a psychology-like course, though my High School offers a few as electives. I think I'd enjoy it, to be honest.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
I haven't had the chance to take a psychology-like course, though my High School offers a few as electives. I think I'd enjoy it, to be honest.
I was studying to be a teacher - and we had to take the most "mushy feelings" courses - LOL.

Darya

Apr 20, 2019
America
I was studying to be a teacher - and we had to take the most "mushy feelings" courses - LOL.
Did the plan to be a teacher pan out, if you don't mind my asking? I hope to go into a teaching career someday, possibly in (you guessed it) History or English.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
Did the plan to be a teacher pan out, if you don't mind my asking? I hope to go into a teaching career someday, possibly in (you guessed it) History or English.
That stuff bores the crap out of me! It's not the teachers - but the subjects.

Darya

Apr 20, 2019
America
Ah, well, to each their own, I guess. You're entitled to your own interests.

TheJason

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 25, 2018
jasonyankee.info
Why do you like those subjects? Do you have specialties (European History, American Literature etc.)?

Darya

Apr 20, 2019
America
Why do you like those subjects? Do you have specialties (European History, American Literature etc.)?
Those are just the subjects I do best in and have spent a lot of time developing. And yeah, I guess you could say I "specialize" in World War II history.